We’re the world’s leading personalised publishing company, and Children’s Publisher of the year 2021. All of our beautifully crafted books are created by our talented in-house team and shipped all over the world.
Our mission is to make people feel extraordinarily special, and bring them closer to the people they love, through the power of personalised stories. We’re proud to have sold well over 8 million books worldwide in just 10 years, and we’re not stopping there!
Want to be a part of it? This could be your chance to make your mark on things at Wonderbly.
The importance of this role
We’ve recently launched an ambitious new growth strategy for Wonderbly. Driving customer loyalty and retention will be absolutely imperative to its success - and that’s where you come in. Reporting to the Head of Loyalty, you will manage a team of three to deliver a CRM strategy that will increase customer value and engagement.
If you’re a customer loyalty and retention expert who’s excited about creating special connections between people, both children and adults, through the gifting of books, we’d love you to join us on this exciting new chapter!
- Create a complex communications plan to support cross category activity and promotions against the trading calendar and report out on performance. You’ll be results driven and enjoy presenting to all levels across the business.
- Directly manage a team of three CRM execs to deliver best in class cross channel campaigns. You’ll work closely with your team, champion their work and actively participate in their development
- Use email as a main sales driving channel, but also be familiar with how to incorporate other channels into the mix, including, but not limited to, web push, sms and direct mail into lifecycle journeys that improve customer experience and increase retention
- Instil a test-and-learn culture into the team. You’ll be passionate about testing across the board, from creative to targeting, and have a good understanding of what to run and when to run it to optimise campaign performance
- Support the Head of Loyalty (who you’ll report into) in shaping customer segmentation and automation across multichannel marketing campaigns and onsite customer touchpoints
- Leverage data and insight to inform the segmentation and customer communication strategy. You’ll strive to deeply understand the Wonderbly customer and develop contact strategies and campaigns that are underpinned by insight and focused on improving customer experience to drive repeat sales.